Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As per heading.

My FLGS only received two packs - one for the shop, one for another customer. So I'm interested in finding out how/when I might be able to acquire a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rumor was 6 months from now, based on how other Game Night Kits have played out.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really hope its sooner it was a blast roll on descent coop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having a good time with it. Played 5 times so far. The biggest drawback is the Doom Track. Once you fail one Encounter, it's really hard to come back. Also, I've never liked arbitrary timers like that in games. I mean, I understand mechanically why it's there, I just wish it did something else other than immediate end the game. Maybe once the Doom token was hit, if you go down you permanently die? Or maybe you take damage every turn, etc. I.e. make it a lot harder but not an instant loss.

But otherwise, it's been a fun ride

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harshman
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to have one. Anyone have an extra for sale, send me an email.

drharshman@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Dan

obtained

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kutmaster1234 kutmaster1234
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
I live in Australia, and haven't been able to track one of these babies down anywhere. Anyone know how/ where I could find one to buy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Areinu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't look at ebay, the prices are crazy high, as there's high demand. I would love to try this out too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Morgan
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Patiently waiting to get this to play with my boys (6 & 8) so I don't always have to be the Overlord.

I think they will love this ... they love Descent and especially like it when we can work together.

I do wish FFG made this available more quickly or just some kind of coop rules so I don't have to wing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.