Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arturo Vicent
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I going to start working on a FQ3 Print & play version (in Spanish, and in English). I need a few months of work because I must adapt some things to make a good adaptation to a P&P version.
If you are interested you can post your coments in this post.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any p&p is welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Vicent
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, a new FQ3 design is coming. I have a lot of ideas to make the rulebook more easier. I want give to the game a new image redesign a few icons, rules, components,etc. I hope send you soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Vicent
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
News.
I still working on the print & play version of FQ3.
I'm working now on the rulebook. I'm very happy with this new design of the rulebook. I can see how I learned since I wrote the rulebook by first time...it's sure, the experience is so important.
I'm doing the rulebook more easy to learn and more beautifull to watch.
My only wish now is to FINISH the game, and this involve to design 18 real F1 tracks.
By first time I was decided throw to the paper bin the 4 original tracks created. I'm gonna create real F1 tracks (probably Suzuka will be the first...). Thats allow me to create a new expansion of the game that I'm very wishful to do (it's a great and funny idea that I will tell you when I start to work on it).

Well, it's all by the moment.
Follow this post to know all the news about the design of the FQ3 P&P.
If you have any question you can tell me it here.
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.