Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvin Ho Yin Kwong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
I was wondering is the core box I receive from retail, is it the same as the one from KS?
I fully understand KS backers receive couple baggies with KS exclusive stuff, but how about extra maps? extra maps, Sentry-Gun, G-D 209, etc...??
Are those SG added to every core game? even retail?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Calvin, My understanding is that the core game boxes are exactly the same. The KS pledges got extra baggies of a few things, but I don't think there are any differences between the core boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Machado
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, same stuff.
Some of the stretch goals added stuff to the core box.

We got some extra devices, weapons, aliens and agents...
But everything you said was the same... Same maps, Sentry Gun and GD-209... There's also the Xeno-Beast and a few map overlays, which were unlocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What about like the Blue Xeno-Grey or Green Xeno-Grey? Are they purchasable elsewhere, or included in the retail box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Machado
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antodek wrote:
What about like the Blue Xeno-Grey or Green Xeno-Grey? Are they purchasable elsewhere, or included in the retail box?

Blue and Green Xeno-Grey come in the retail box (1 of each).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.