Galaxy Defenders» Forums » Rules

Subject: And a signal movement question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
At the beginning of scenario 1, if the Run,Run,Run event card pops up causing all signals to move 3 areas toward the closest teleport point, does the signal that starts the scenario adjacent to the shield teleporter move 1 hex so that it's on top of the teleport point (and, thus, reveal itself)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chas Bernard
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I play that a signal moving towards the closest T.P. will enter the T.P.'s hex, if possible (T.P. hex unoccupied), o/w as close as possible. So, yes, I would move the signal onto the Shield T.P.

Signals only Reveal themselves if in LOS of an Agent (8.7, Rulebook), not by moving onto a T.P.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chalmers
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does the alien stop at the nearest teleported if it's only 2 spaces away or does he keep moving to his 3rd space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Immediate stop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing that there is no movement in that case. Because range is measured in areas, not hexes, the signal cannot move any areas toward the closest t.p. I suppose it could be argued that moving zero areas is still movement, but I'm not sure I would make that distinction since alien and signal movement is always in areas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.