7 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Extra wormhole tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom N
msg tools
mbmb
Does anyone have any extra wormhole tokens (the little round ones) or any A or B wormhole tiles they'd like to sell? Mine are fine, I'd just like a few extras so I don't think FFG will send me any. I'm willing to pay for them. Are there any sources for extra TI3 parts out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starkiller
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wishing I could get ahold of some extra CCs for homebrew races... I'd be willing to pay as well, but it's probably going to require figuring out which cardboard/foamboard would work and making them. Most people with extras want to keep them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thayne Weston
United States
Nibley
Utah
flag msg tools
The die has been cast- Julius Caesar
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On eBay there are different game parts for sale. I don't remember if I saw wormholes or planet tiles. But you could check. Comand counters were there as were ships and race sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just make your own. Scan the tokens, cut them out, then glue them on paperboard or plasticard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Thibault
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have several extras - just got 'em in a trade. PM me. I'm primarily looking for Domain Counters, especially the Empty Space space domain counter (red with an X).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
akinfantryman wrote:
I've been wishing I could get ahold of some extra CCs for homebrew races... I'd be willing to pay as well, but it's probably going to require figuring out which cardboard/foamboard would work and making them. Most people with extras want to keep them.

This is how you make them.

Buy spray glue and full size posterboard. Fold the poster board over once lengthwise to get a good crease (doesn't have to be perfect). Open it up, spray the inside per directions, then fold it close and let dry (a day is good in warm weather. Spray outside.

Now print your counters, so the edges of the front and back align. I recommend buying linen resume paper for the texture match.

Spray glue this onto the posterboard. Score the line between the front and back of the counters almost all the way through, then fold along this. I'd suggest gluing this with a glue stick as the pieces may be a bit fiddlily to spray. Then cut each counter out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starkiller
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why thank you!
I do prefer to not re-invent the wheel! Thank you so very much!
bag for you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.