Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Special NW Passage effects. If his expedition is targeted with the event Northwest Passage, his expedition is automatically cancelled, but he is never killed.

Page 33 of the Living Rules Scenario Book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Goldfarb Styrt
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If his expedition is targeted with the event Northwest Passage, his expedition is automatically cancelled, but he is never killed (Scenario Book, 33).

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gus I
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks... I looked in the rules and the card manifest but not in the scenario booklet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Relevant to absolutely nothing, the Doctor Who comic from the mid-1980s introduced a shapeshifting private detective names Frobisher who was initially hired to kill the Doctor but soon found himself traveling with him instead. He ended up stuck in the form of a penguin (which may or may not have been a Douglas Adams reference to a scene where one of his protagonists turned into a penguin).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingólfur Valsson
Iceland
Sauðárkrókur
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Hopcroft wrote:
Relevant to absolutely nothing, the Doctor Who comic from the mid-1980s introduced a shapeshifting private detective names Frobisher who was initially hired to kill the Doctor but soon found himself traveling with him instead. He ended up stuck in the form of a penguin (which may or may not have been a Douglas Adams reference to a scene where one of his protagonists turned into a penguin).

I think this is relevant to everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.