Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cyril Sneer
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so, I teached Pick-a-Polar Bear at some Table Top Day Events in London, Ontario. We had a funny "Game Crawl" in our lovely City with 5 different location and I teached the game at 2.

I wanna report my first Session from taday at the public Library in town.

My groupsize today was 4 - one Daddy (James), with his daughter Anabella (11) and his son Linus (10) and another Dad (and teacher) Dave. After I explaned the rules the kids where "on fire" and cant wait to reveal their "hidden" starting card.

The first round was extremly fast and Annabelle ended up with 8 (!!!) Points - Linus "freezed" the game and got a Point for the freezing (it was correct) and all other player (inkluding Linus) "burned" their cards by making 1 or more mistakes - so Annabelle goes up to 8 Points and only Linus got 1 loosy Point. ....

So I decided to introduce the "not the same Bear" card in that moment.

Round 2: again another extremly fast round - everytime I play that game with kids they are "forcing" the speed - its unbelieveable. But this time Annabell, James and Linus made mistakes - But Linus found a realy interesting strategy - after his first wrong move he decided to grab as fast as he can randomly cards to "confuse" the other and "steal" possible points from the others. He freezed again and got another Point from that - Dave was the only right person with 5 Points.

Raound 3 (last one): Again Linus made a mistake and grabed so many cards after that ... and so fast ... everybody were confused. James got 5 Points and made no mistakes - Dave grabed the same Polar Bear and made a mistake because he had the "card" .... and Annabelle got only 3 (correct) and freezed correctly ...

So overall Annabelle (11 years old) "destroyed" the rest of the pack .... unbelieveable ... Linus was a little bit to hectic ... and the Daddys had no chance ....

Good Job Annabelle and thanks for playing with me ....
Finally we ended up with another game .....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jolly Thinkers
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really thanks for your supports! Btw, Pick-a-Seal is coming! It could be combined with Pick-a-Polar Bear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.