Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Variants

Subject: Does anyone have an idea of how to re-spawn health and bullets to the map? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Heroux
U.S. Virgin Islands
Colorado
flag msg tools
My friends and I are zombie chasers, and once we clear a building out and reap the rewards, it is cool that the zombies can re-spawn, but by the time most buildings are cleared, we have found the heli-pad, and generally start making a run for it. The problem is, you die all the time, which is cool, but earlier in the game we cleared out all of the health and bullet tokens. sooooooo the zombies keep coming back, and we keep having no more than 3 bullets, 3 life, it gets a little redundant feeling. Any ideas for how to continually be able to pick up health and bullets? maybe even just re-spawn one per player per round? let me know what yall think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sirhc Toib
msg tools
I play with a certain mechanic that the killed zombies can be exchanged for supplies at the town square. 1 bullet/health token costs two zombies.

Keep in mind that I don't play with the x amount of kills to win the game rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.