Subject: First, The City! New game and play testers needed. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dawkins
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy Folkes,

Your friendly, neighbourhood Evil Mastermind here to tell you about a new game I just invented. Well, the game I *just* invented isn't fully formed enough, yet, but this is the one I invented last month. The game is called, First, the City! The game description currently reads as follows:

You are a brand new Evil Mastermind! You have just acquired your own, personal secret lair! World domination is in sight! But first, this city will fall to you and your minions! Unfortunately, a number of other Evil Masterminds seem to have had the same idea. With such a high concentration of evil in one place, you must tread carefully, controlling how much Mayhem you create. But with some artful strategy, and a close eye on what your opponents are planning, you will be able to indulge all your vices and still take the city! Then ... the world!

Let me know what you think of the premise, and any play testers in London feel free to message me. Also check out the FB page which has a few pictures. I'll post some pics on here ... once I work out how to do that...

ttfn,
Dave :-)
Ororo Productions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave boulton
United Kingdom
etchingham
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
are these minions yellow, vaguely baked bean shaped and wear dungerees?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Bristol, is that any good?

(Shouldn't it be 'Today the City', btw?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
United Kingdom
Wantage
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The premise sounds fun. Sounds a bit like Batman: Gotham City Strategy Game, but even with other games that seem superficially similar, there is no reason you can't make an awesome game that is better than any of them (or appeals to a different audience).

To get real feedback here, though, you probably need to post more than the back-of-box blurb.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Reminds me of Mwahahaha!.

And yeah, the Bear's totally right, "Today, the city" makes way more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.