Popular Tags: [View All]
David Orr
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In rule 12.0 it says

"A fatigued US/ARVN unit may only use helicopter transport to move back to the Pleiku Box. At no time may a fatigued US/ARVN unit use helicopter transport to go to any other destination."

Can fatigued units (either side) use ground movement to move to an adjacent hex or even farther? The idea is to move them away from battle and out of harms way.

Thanks...David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Blitz the Third wrote:
In rule 12.0 it says

"A fatigued US/ARVN unit may only use helicopter transport to move back to the Pleiku Box. At no time may a fatigued US/ARVN unit use helicopter transport to go to any other destination."

Can fatigued units (either side) use ground movement to move to an adjacent hex or even farther? The idea is to move them away from battle and out of harms way.

Thanks...David

I don't think being Fatigued affects a unit's normal movement. There's no mention of it in 4.0. I think the 12.0 rule exists because the only way US/ARVN units can recover from Fatigue is to be in the Pleiku box, so this allows them that trip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Orr
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Mitchell for your super quick response. I thought that might be the case...David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.