Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if I could get some advice from folks. I kickstarted this at the $180 level. I know that the pledge manager closes soon, and I am trying to get a handle on what it is I should order for addons (resin isn't a requirement).

I want to get things that I wont show up in the base game. I think so far I am at:

Bone Demons $20
Spider Demons $20
Soul Hunter/Cleanser Set (B I think) $18
Jaingshi & Coffin $15
Dragon $38

I guess my concern is that I want to make sure that I am getting everything, and in enough quantity so that I dont run out of minis for that monster type. Any recommendations on what I should add to a $180 pledge to get all the goodies (again, resin isnt necessary)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tankbot
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you mean the Bone and Spider Demon bundle at $20 or the expansion? Because the bundles don't contain the boss characters, Yara the White Bone Queen and Zige the Spider Queen, respectively. You might want to double check that, friend.

Also, did you pledge in time to get the Xi Fung and Female Tripitaka? You didn't state it but I'm assuming you did.

For the Jianshi and Coffin set they recommend two packs for a large horde. Since they are going $23 on their Facebook store, you'll save $8 by getting it from Kickstarter. I'm thinking of getting two myself.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.