Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Only one hero left with hours: can you perform multiple turns/actions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Gendron
Canada
Chambly
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a problem ruling the following case:

Imagine a 3 player game and 2 of the heroes have used their 7 hours and are on the sunrise spot and the last hero is left with his 7 hours. I understand on your turn you may only do one of the following action: Move or Fight or Pass. Does this mean that:

1. If I'm left with 7 hours I can only perform one of those action because once I'm done with my turn the other players can no longer take actions?

2. I can use all of my hours to perform multiple actions (i.e: 4 hours to move, end my turn then since all the other players are done I can immediately perform another turn?

I believe it's the first case. Can anyone help out? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Case 2.
With every of your hours left you can decide what to do with it. You can run 2 hours, fight an hour, run again 4 hours and then pass e.g.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.