Rob Michel
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was reading the rules for Zombies!!! 3.5 off of the internet and it mentioned the following:

"Before play all players construct a custom event deck of at least 50 cards for their personal use during the game. Alternately, one common deck may be constructed and played as usual."

There are several points listed such as a limit of two per card and following the restricted card list for building a deck but I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with playing Zombies!!! this way and any suggestions with building a personal or a group deck.

Side note, I have only the first and second games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've always just used a shared deck. It's worked fine for us for the years that we have been playing the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Michel
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I found some information on deck building on the publishers website in case anyone is interested:

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/en/boardgames/zombies/fa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 531000. eckerfin
  • 1d4 + 1d6 + 1d8 =
  • (1) + (6) + (3) =
  • Wed Apr 9, 2014 3:31 am
Just another Steve
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Constructed deck play never really seemed to catch on, probably because most people only have access to one set of each expansion making it hard to construct different decks for different people.

I think some great cards have appeared in the last 10 years and most of those decks could do with an update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.