Popular Tags: [View All]
The other Euro guy
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this is widely known, but apparently the much sought after game Morels also goes by the name of Fungi. I had no idea and its been on my wishlist for ages.

I just found it on Amazon for £12.58 delivered. Link here.

It says German version but there is no language dependence. It also has a union flag on the box cover so I'm assuming that English rules are included. Link says only three are left in stock, so act fast!

For those that miss out, perhaps this post will serve to highlight the alternative name of this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I prefer the look of the original, but that's not a bad price for a good little set collecting game that is otherwise quite hard to get hold of...

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the Pegasus edition and it would be both German and English.

It's this version: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameversion/219297/englishgerm...

But it seems to be around £13 from other UK sellers, so it's not a hugely hot deal.

It's on Amazon.DE for €9.95 and has been under €9 recently. One to watch and if you're buying from Amazon.DE, adding it to an order will only add pennies to the delivery charge.

Bonus thumbs for posting twice though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muddy Boots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:

And you too, Jon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The other Euro guy
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:

Yes, I'm sorry about that. When I tried to submit my first attempt my iPad froze. When I looked at the forum I couldn't see my post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.