Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Which quests feature which lieutenants rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wombah
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was wondering if there is some resource already prepared that details in which quests the various lieutenants are used? I'm away from my books atm, and am trying to determine which lieutenant packs would give the most use for the figure (without summoning the agent).

If there is no such list, do you think FFG would frown on me creating such a list? I assume no. On the one hand they share no quest information for free, but otoh just listing which lieutenants that appear in the quests seems innocent enough...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Gingras
Canada
Sorel-Tracy
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I prepared something like what you're looking for, but it only covers the quests from the base game.

Format isn't super but it does the job.

So here are the quests which feature lieutenants:

A Fat Goblin II --> Splig
Castle Daerion II --> Sir Alric Farrow
The Cardinal’s Plight I --> Lord Merick Farrow
The Cardinal’s Plight II --> Lord Merick Farrow
The Masquerade Ball I --> Lady Eliza Farrow
The Masquerade Ball II --> Lady Eliza Farrow
Death on the wing II --> Belthir
Interlude I – The Shadow Vault --> Baron Zachareth
Interlude II – The Overlord Revealed --> Baron Zachareth
The Dawnblade II --> Sir Alric Farrow
The Desecrated Tomb II --> Sir Alric Farrow
Enduring the Elements II --> Lord Merick Farrow
The Ritual of Shadows I --> Lord Merick Farrow
The Ritual of Shadows II --> Lord Merick Farrow
Blood of Heroes II --> Lady Eliza Farrow
The Twin Idols II --> Lady Eliza Farrow
The Wyrm Turns I --> Belthir
The Wyrm Turns II --> Belthir
The Wyrm Rises II --> Belthir
Finale I – Gryvorn Unleashed I --> [Sir Alric Farrow] + [Belthir] + Splig
Finale I – Gryvorn Unleashed II --> Baron Zachareth
Finale II – The Man Who Would Be King I --> [Sir Alric Farrow] + [Belthir] + Splig
Finale II – The Man Who Would Be King II --> Baron Zachareth + [Lord Merick Farrow] + [Lady Eliza Farrow]

(Names between [] are ones which are conditional upon certain events from the previous quests.]

Regards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a listing I made of Lieutenants and the quests they are in each in game, for the base plus first three expansions.

Lieutenant Game Quest Count Quest Names
---------- ---- ------- -----------
Splig Descent Base 3 A Fat Goblin II, Gryvorn Unleashed I, The Man who would be King I
Splig Lair of the Wyrm 2 Armed to the Teeth I & II
Splig Labyrinth of Ruin 9 Gathering Foretold II, Through the Mist II, Fury of the Tempest I & II, Back from the Dead II, Let the Truth be Buried I & II, Endless Night, A Glimmer of Hope
Belthir Descent Base 6 Death on the Wing II, The Wyrm Turns I & II, The Wyrm Rises II, Gryvorn Unleashed I, The Man who would be King I
Zachareth Descent Base 4 The Shadow Vault, The Overlord Revealed, Gryvorn Unleashed II, The Man who would be King II
Alric Farrow Descent Base 5 Castle Darrion II, The Dawnblade II, The Descecrated Tomb II, Gryvorn Unleashed I, The Man who would be King I
Alric Farrow Labyrinth of Ruin 1 Fire and Brimstone
Merick Farrow Descent Base 7 The Cardinals Plight I & II, Enduring the Elements I & II, The Ritual of Shadows I & II, The Man who would be King II
Merick Farrow Labyrinth of Ruin 5 Honour Among Thieves II, Barrow of Barris II, Fire and Brimstone, Endless Night, A Glimmer of Hope
Eliza Farrow Descent Base 5 The Masquerade Ball I & II, Blood of Heroes II, The Twin Idols II, The Man who would be King I
Valyndra Lair of the Wyrm 3 Gold Digger, At the Forge II, Armed to the Teeth II
Bol'Goreth Trollfens 3 Food for Worms I, Source of Sickness, Spreading Affliction
Ariad Labyrinth of Ruin 7 Secrets in Stone II, Back from the Dead II, Pilgrimage, Tiping the Scales, Web of Power, Endless Night, A Glimmer of Hope
Queen Ariad Labyrinth of Ruin 2 Endless Night, A Glimmer of Hope
Raythen Labyrinth of Ruin 3 Fountain of Insight II, Endless Night, A Glimmer of Hope
Serena Labyrinth of Ruin 3 Fountain of Insight II, Endless Night, A Glimmer of Hope

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wombah
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
Excellent, thank you both. I might continue building on your good work once I get my copy of SoN. Maybe even get it uploaded to the files section. Seems like it could be of use to more people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.