Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Moteneba.» Forums » General

Subject: English Instructions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Bollom
Japan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance that anyone has English instructions, or a basic summary of the gameplay, for this game? I just received a copy a few days ago and would like to try it out at my next gameday. Thanks so much!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have English or at least Swedish rules for this at home. Home in 2 days, so I can post in then if you want to. Haven't heard anything by thursday, remind me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bollom
Japan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zimeon wrote:
I have English or at least Swedish rules for this at home. Home in 2 days, so I can post in then if you want to. Haven't heard anything by thursday, remind me.

Oh that's wonderful! Thank you so much. I'm excited to give this one a try sometime soon
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bwbollom wrote:
Zimeon wrote:
I have English or at least Swedish rules for this at home. Home in 2 days, so I can post in then if you want to. Haven't heard anything by thursday, remind me.

Oh that's wonderful! Thank you so much. I'm excited to give this one a try sometime soon


It's actually a very well made game; almost perfect information game (except the event cards you draw). So it's a bit AP prone, and when we played it we also felt that it was hard to catch up on someone in the lead. Then again, well… that means that it really rewards good play, and that it doesn't suffer from "gang up on the leader" syndrome, which is good.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bollom
Japan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zimeon wrote:
It's actually a very well made game; almost perfect information game (except the event cards you draw). So it's a bit AP prone, and when we played it we also felt that it was hard to catch up on someone in the lead. Then again, well… that means that it really rewards good play, and that it doesn't suffer from "gang up on the leader" syndrome, which is good.

Wow, now you're really making me want to play this game Thank you for the information. I'm very interested in learning more about it whenever you have time. It looks and sounds like it will be a great addition to our game days!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.