Edoardo Anastasi
Italy
flag msg tools
Ok, i looked online for some infos about the plot decks and i didnt find any apart from zakharet and a few others... so.. since i now possess all of them (4 are still on theyr way from america and germany.. but still they will arrive in 1 or 2 weeks) i though that it could be helpfull for others who didnt want to collect them all to know what cards are inside each plot deck... expecially the nerekhall ones.. so that it could help them choose the best one for theyr playstile

here we go my friends... i will upload them through these days... nerekhall will come first since its the newer and its plot decks are still a mistery for many of us.. enjoy

Since the post will be huge to make the search of the wanted plot deck easyier here is a list with the order in wich the plot decks are posted here:

Shadow of Nerekhall:
Gargan Mirklace
Verminous
Tristayne Olliven
Rylan Olliven

Labirynth of Ruin:
Ariad
Queen Ariad
Serena
Raythen

Trollfens:
Bol'Goreth

Lair of the Wyrm:
Valyndra

Base Game:
Splig
Lord Merrick Farrow
Baron Zachareth
Lady Eliza Farrow
Belthir
Sir Alric Farrow

ps: ofc remember that if u have problems reading the cards, u can enlarge the image with the button on the top left of the picture...

here it goes Gargan Mirklace:

Spoiler (click to reveal)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Verminous

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tristayne Olliven

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rylan Olliven

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ariad

----------------------------------------------------------------

Queen Ariad

Serena

Raythen

Bol'goreth

Valyndra

------------------------------------------------------------

Splig

Lord Merrick Farrow

---------------------------------------------------------------

Baron Zachareth

Lady Eliza Farrow

Belthir

Sir Alric Farrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lieutenants plot decks content (including shadow of nerkhall) pictures
Zachary Mott
(zbmott)

Has put many of the LT packs here http://d2edb.zbmott.net/search/?plotcard-plot_deck=1&plotcar...

Though Gargan Mirklace is the only Nerekhall lieutenant listed there at the moment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edoardo Anastasi
Italy
flag msg tools
oh i didnt know... in the past weeks i looked a lot with google untill i decided "what the hell, ill buy them all and screw this, i love this game anyway".

it seems like queen ariad (not ariad, she was posted), serena and raythen are also missing... i posted serena and queen ariad today and raythen will arrive in a week or 2 so good for the community to have those unveiled also

seems like i can avoid the boring upload of valyndra, merrick, splig, zacharet and bol'goreth today then XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
escapeRoute wrote:
oh i didnt know... in the past weeks i looked a lot with google untill i decided "what the hell, ill buy them all and screw this, i love this game anyway".

it seems like queen ariad (not ariad, she was posted), serena and raythen are also missing... i posted serena and queen ariad today and raythen will arrive in a week or 2 so good for the community to have those unveiled also

Thank you for the input indeed : )

Quote:
seems like i can avoid the boring upload of valyndra, merrick, splig, zacharet and bol'goreth today then XD

: D xD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wombah
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
Seems D2eDB got a cease and desist from FFG, so this info is now infinitely more valuable...

I hope FFG could do (low-res if needed) scans of their cards and components and give access via the proof-of-purchase codes. Or maybe that already exists and I'm just being ignorant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edoardo Anastasi
Italy
flag msg tools
Well, to me it costs nothing to share the pictures of the others lieutenants when the packages will arrive since i allready bought em but to someone else it may be worth a lot if he cant afford to buy them all and he just have to choose but he doesnt want to do that without knowing the content of the boxes....

I swear to god ive looked for days and the only plot decks i was able to check before i decided to buy them all were splig, zachareth, valyndra and another one i dont remember... And it just seems unfair to the buyer.... I mean, he's not buying a magi the gathering pack hoping for his favourite mythic card.

If wanted i can add the miniatures too... I must say that the bigger ones (bol'goreth, queen ariad and valyndra) are beyond amazing but the others are a bit meh cosindering the cost.

Ps: in the end i just uploaded them all anyway... If somebody whants to check them its just easyier to have them all on just one page

pps: this morning eliza farrow arrived and so i uploaded her deck too, enjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The miniature for Queen Ariad is awesome. Who cares what effects and plot cards it comes with, that mini is tops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edoardo Anastasi
Italy
flag msg tools
Re: Lieutenants plot decks content and pictures (including shadow of nerekhall)
ok, today raythen arrived from france so i updated the list and uploaded his plot deck on the first post

only 2 to go... on amazon it says that belthir and alric should arrive tomorrow from the usa... lets see if thats true

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Mott
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Re: (Almost complete) Lieutenants plot decks content and pictures (including shadow of nerekhall)
Masterchief1 wrote:
Zachary Mott
(zbmott)

Has put many of the LT packs here http://d2edb.zbmott.net/search/?plotcard-plot_deck=1&plotcar...

Though Gargan Mirklace is the only Nerekhall lieutenant listed there at the moment

:'-( may it rest in peace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edoardo Anastasi
Italy
flag msg tools
Re: (Almost complete) Lieutenants plot decks content and pictures (including shadow of nerekhall)
to me its very stupid from a company to shut down a site like that one.. i dont think u did it to make money and a good database of infoes its allways good for any community...

actually, they had to put something like that up... if they dont and someone else does... good for them, free service...

and, by the way, i dont understand why somebody would be so scared about printed copies of these things... ok, maybe someone will use the info or pictures to print proxy rules or cards and then? 99% of the times these guys would have not bought the game/expansion anyway... its not like ffg would loose money...

people who want to buy games will buy them anyway, pictures or not pictures...

i do use copied videogames from time to time.. i have 220 games on steam and like 10 on origin... i buy a lot of them BUT if a game is too bad for my taste i will just try a pirated one... it happened often that i bought a game after i tried a pirated copy (terraria and torchlight are 2 examples... i loved torchlight so muc i bought the 2nd and the first both after trying the first with a pirate copy)... and a friend of mine is trying dark souls these days like that and thanks to that i convinced him to buy the 2nd and play it with me online.

companies go nuts about this pirate shit without understanding it at all :/ its not that they are wrong defending theyr products... they have every right ofc, but its just stupid cause they actually cant and people who plays with card tokens and proxy cards actually dont care about boardgames enough to buy them anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edoardo Anastasi
Italy
flag msg tools
Yenkee liars.. the package arrived today... oh well... the "library" its completed with every single plot deck aviable, so if someone wants to decide wich lieutenant inspire him the most, he can now avoid buying them and hoping to get something he likes.

see ya again for the next expansion.

ps: its comic how i was forced to buy belthir and alric from the usa.. paying them 40 dollars with the shipping (so around 30 euro), where on amazon u can find alric ALONE for 50 euro... or for like 9 pounds in uk.. but they refuse to ship it to italy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting these. It really does help with the purchasing decision (though, we'll probably get 'em all in the end!)

But, more critically, it's a resource to review when thinking about what upgrades to purchase for the next encounter...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.