Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

It has come to my attention recently that QG has been getting a bit of a hard time latley ...what with KS and customer services etc ...

And mea culpa I was a little vocal about the KS for DDD when it all kicked off and a little disappointed in how it was perceived to be done.( btw the new revised rule book for DDD is awesome if you have not checked it out one really should ...in the file section for the game ...kudos to David for really supporting his game as a true labour of love)

Anyway, speak as ye shall find and I just recently purchased Escape plus the 2 expansions and my main copy of the game had wooden dice not nice heavy plastic ones ...the expansion had heavy plastic ones ...

I emailed QG and asked if they would let me have some plastic heavy dice ...they replied in under 24hrs ...sent me an email two days later to say the dice had been posted for free and that was despite my offering to pay for postage as there is actually nothing wrong with the wooden dice ...it's just a personal preference... and then today 4 days later ( five days in total ) the new dice arrived ...outstanding customer service ...

So, as I say, if I am quick to complain
I should be equally as quick if not quicker to compliment ...so as they refused to take postage from me I thought at least they could have some free public thank you's instead ...

Thank you ...

Happy gaming

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good deal!

I had a tile that ripped out a bit when it was punched out and they sent me one within the week

great to hear more customer service like this out there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Cardozo
United States
Merion Station
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What email address did you use? I emailed one of their reps in March and haven't heard back yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Emperador Carlos wrote:
What email address did you use? I emailed one of their reps in March and haven't heard back yet.

Hi

I just went onto their website and followed link for contacts ...email address was there ...

Happy gaming

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
One sheet of my Quest components had been misprinted and when the die-cut did its job, the bits were off-center. I wrote them through the contacts on the website. Communication was vague and slow, but they did eventually replace the sheet.

When I received the package, I wrote them to tell them thanks and that many customers were unsatisfied with their communication and customer service.
If they wanted to keep a pulse on their track record, I directed them to BGG. I hope they're paying attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.