Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read so much about the warping boards before I've jumped on my purchase from Amazon this past ITD sale. I've got my game last night and have unpuched and organized it. This morning I woke up and rushed down to my shelf of games and opened Rampage up. The boards are OK! I assume it was fixed in a later printing and mine was from the corrected batch. The only complain I have is the cutting of the truck stickers. I have the green and the blue one cut wrong so it doesn't really fit the truck wooden piece. But the monsters are ok. I think I am good.

edit: Almost forgot. I've got a green army meeple with only 1 arm. I think of it as an unfortunate veteran who has lost his arm in duty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the warpage comes after the ruins are attached to the board, and the box is stored flat. I keep mine on it's side and haven't had a problem after having it for a few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I bought the original pre-order and have yet to have any issues with my board. I too have been storing it on the side. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? It almost seems like storing it on the side would make it easier for the board to warp, but it seems the opposite is true for some reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have attached the ruins already and I do store it on the side. Hmmm. surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.