Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G Wintner
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Jambo out of print? If so, should I just get Asante? If not, should I just get Asante anyway? I.e. Is Asante > Jambo?

Elaboration: I haven't played either game, but I'm interested. I already know that Asante is seen by the designer and players as essentially an expansion to Jambo, and I know that Asante can be played by itself. I also know that Asante has slightly different rules (which conflicts a bit with saying that it's basically an expansion, unless Jambo could actually be played with the same rules if you choose ...?) and some new elements. What I don't know is, if someone was comparing the two games totally independently and was choosing between them, which is the "better" game? If you could only choose one, which would it be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd choose Jambo, but I wouldn't feel too awfully worse if I had to play Asante instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.