Carcassonne: The River II» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Chris' first game with Carcassonne rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Is Not Geddy Lee
United States
Sandy Hook
flag msg tools
Well we got to this game at the end of game night. Csigs, my wife and myself were the players. Chris had never played before and I had only played a few times. Forgot how much I liked this game. The river expansion was nice and simple and seemed to make sense as a way to increase farmers. We were playing at a somewhat even pace until Csigs kept drawing Cloisters and was able to get four of them going. Meanwhile, I built a sweet city for 24 points and had a couple others going. Chris got bogged down on some roads and unfinished cities. She had a huge farm going that was going to snag her 24 points at the end, but Csigs bullied his way onto it and he wound up with all her hard work. And he lapped her on the point track on his way to a good sized victory! Next time, maybe Chris and I will gang up on him.

Update: Csigs just told me that we played The River Expansion with Inns and Cathedrals, not the River II. Sorry folks!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.