Subject: Dice for weapons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm quite new to Tannhauser, but I love it. I have all the expansions and of course the base game, and I'm starting to dig into it with a friend. Unfortunately I didn't get the equipment cards, and I understand they are now quite rare.

My question though is not directly about that. As I bought the later characters and expansions, I did get a few equipment cards. I understand what these are for. One of them, is for Von Heizinger (we call him the Mummy) and it's his Walther P.38. But on the card, it says it's a 5 dice weapon. My revised edition of the base game says all pistols are 4 dice weapons. Which is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias ??!
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are right, Heizinger rolls 4 dice when using his pistol. In general, if the rules on the equipment cards don't match the rules in the Revised rule book (or the booklets that come with the characters), you should use the rules as stated in the books. There are a few minor errors on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense. Thanks for the answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Kane
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
They'll tell you black is really white The moon is just the sun at night
badge
And when you walk in golden halls You get to keep the gold that falls It's Heaven and Hell
mbmbmbmbmb
Also remember that sometimes there are abilities / equipment that get bonus dice and these have the extra dice already included on the card. (Thinking specifically of the Reich demon trooper). Just make sure that the card in question isn't including some bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.