Subject: characters (16, 17, 18) end Strength rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
idzi_k carlos
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the strength give to Antoine Larocgue(16) have some meaning?
ex.4 palyers are of my way in movment and i give Antoin strength 2. I have 4 bonus movment or 8 bonus movment?

Joseph Gravelines(17) If i give him 2 strength, have i -4 furs when i recruit new character?

In compulsory action play i Joseph Gravelines Can i recruits new character end less pay in optional phase this turn?

John Boley(18) with strength 3 give my -3 Camp time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Rodriguez
Spain
Arucas
Las Palmas
flag msg tools
Characters 17 and 18 can be activated with strength 1, 2 or 3.

Character 16 is the only one not, is in the rulebook: "The effect of this action can only apply once"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eykhon wrote:
Character 16 is the only one not, is in the rulebook: "The effect of this action can only apply once"

what does it mean once in the following situation?
If I play the commander and use three times the movement action (let say food\river+horse\mountain+food\river), does the benefit apply to all the three movements or only to one of them?

If jumping over 3 other players placed on the second mountain spaces, thanks to Character 16, while doing a river move, brings me from one river to the other, I still have to pay for the mountains move?!

Thanks in advance for the answers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Seiler
msg tools
Even if the effect can only apply once, you can still activate it with more strength (use a card of strength > 1 or use more indians).

And yes, I think the effect takes place for the whole movement action. You have to pay the cost for the visible (not occupied) spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.