Subject: Katicon 2014 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies to Martin and Julia if this is posted elsewhere on BGG but I have not seen it.

Katicon is the follow up to last years Corocon. It's a convention for board game designers to test their prototypes with fellow gamers and designers. If it's anything like last year (ie awesome) Martin will try everyone's prototype (or as many as possible) and offer his advice and perspective.

Details can be found here:

http://www.treefroggames.com/katicon-2014

Highly recommend attending to anyone who has aspirations in board game design. Or just anyone who wants to play boardgames all weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Savs
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very Convenient. My parents live here so might have to go visit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Katicon is in progress now. A fair bit of playtesting going on right now. Even had a couple sets of locals that left feeling happy.

Just one thing missing, where are the Tauranga gamers? I thought I might be meeting a few more of the Tauranga BGG regulars here. soblue

So who is planning a Sunday only appearance?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rhianna_ wrote:
Katicon is in progress now. A fair bit of playtesting going on right now. Even had a couple sets of locals that left feeling happy.

Just one thing missing, where are the Tauranga gamers? I thought I might be meeting a few more of the Tauranga BGG regulars here. soblue

I think Sean is planning to be there on Sunday, and possibly Kim as well. I have no idea about any others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Moore
New Zealand
Tauranga
Bay of Plenty
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rhianna_ wrote:

Would love to be there but have family commitments. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.