Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone in the U.S. have extra copies of the promo stickers? My kids and I would love to have them for our new copy of Rampage. I contacted Asmodee. They were very nice, but unable to help.

Thank you for considering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy them from Miniature Market for about $13 with shipping. I am not that into it after knowing the price so I will just play with normal meeples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wiggins
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
BOOM, done. I thought these were unavailable at this point. Perhaps I just didn't research enough. Anyway, they're on their way now! Thanks for this post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Conser
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if you buy your copy of the base game from miniature market does it come with the stickers. From what I can tell it does not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wiggins
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
All I know is I bought mine from Amazon and it did not come with the stickers. Last I looked for just the stickers on Amazon, I saw a full Rampage game that specifically said the stickers DID come with the copy. So my take away is if the site does not say specifically that it comes with the stickers, it may well not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i bought my copy for miniature market a month ago, and it did not come with stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
$13+ for some stickers seems kind of steep, but I guess it is nice that they are available. Oh well, we'll keep our fingers crossed and hope that we encounter a generous soul along the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esirof wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone in the U.S. have extra copies of the promo stickers? My kids and I would love to have them for our new copy of Rampage. I contacted Asmodee. They were very nice, but unable to help.

Thank you for considering.

I just bought the game and discovered there were no stickers in my copy. If anyone has extra copies they would be willing to share, I too would be grateful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Norman
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find a copy either. Would be nice if they sold them on the BGG store as a promo at some point...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sanchez
United States
Alhambra
California
flag msg tools
I have a set of these for you. Consider it a gift from Dollsanddorks . Get these on your meeples!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieeeee wrote:
I have a set of these for you. Consider it a gift from Dollsanddorks . Get these on your meeples!

I am not sure if there is someone in particular you are offering them to but if not, I would love to have a set for my meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sanchez
United States
Alhambra
California
flag msg tools
I did not hear from the O/P, they are yours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone else has an extra set, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Stevieeeee wrote:
I did not hear from the O/P, they are yours

Oh, man. Busy day at work. Well, thanks anyway. At least they're going to an appreciative home. Thanks anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Tang

Fresno
California
msg tools
Anybody else have an extra set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
foxstar74 wrote:
Anybody else have an extra set?

Not cool...original poster (that's me) still hasn't located a set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.