Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(I thought of this as a result of
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
post on using Rough Roads cards for game balance and didn't want to hijack it.)

Has anyone out there given the team rules a try, and, if so, how did it work for you? I mean the ones where you trade ship templates back and forth every timer, and the less experienced players get to fly the ships built by the more experienced ones.

I rarely get a chance to play Galaxy Trucker with four players, and, when I do, usually it's with people who've played before, so we don't really need them.

Good experiences? Bad experiences? Any stories anyone would like to relate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cann
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a real problem with the tiles sliding all over the place when we passed the ships to our respective partners, then we discovered that we could switch seats momentarily which incidentally fixed the tile sliding problem! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first play was that way. I built a lame ship for someone else to fly and I flew his. It led to much hilarity; good way to learn the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.