Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hard court action is what you get. You'll control all 5 positions on the court along with dice for shooting, referee and defense. Certain players have special shots to increase the chance of a scoring but you have get past the set defense first. There'll be fouls, dunks, ally oops and bombs from downtown! You'll need to bring your A game to score big in Pocket Basketball.

www.pocketsports.com.au

10% discount coupon on website!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to know about the golf game that is presented on the video on the website but fear that shipping and currency conversion would make it too expensive to get to me in the US. Game look interesting though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
rickert wrote:
Would love to know about the golf game that is presented on the video on the website but fear that shipping and currency conversion would make it too expensive to get to me in the US. Game look interesting though.

Hi Rick it would cost about AUD$17 in total. Roughly $16 USD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'Neill
United States
Pacific
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im real interested in these games. Can you order them from the website?
Im looking at golf, rugby and basketball.

Whats my best option for acquiring these games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi Tom - yes, order on the website is the best way.

Use the discount coupon voucher too! Both Rugby & Basketball will be a couple of weeks until they get here though.

Any other questions, just let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pocket Basketball has now been released, and having had opportunity to play it, I think it's one of the best PocketSports games yet! Here's a review:

Ender's Comprehensive Pictorial Overview: A fun light dice game for basketball fans

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.