Roberto Ruiz
United States
Calexico
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news for our friends at the other side of the lake.

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/mercs-recon/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently there will also be a French translation.

Should hopefully drive more pledges from EU territories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Robinson
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news for the KS. I'll be curious to see how people can turn this into a negative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indygamer wrote:
Great news for the KS. I'll be curious to see how people can turn this into a negative.

I don't think anybody can turn this information into a negative, unless they're the ones that charge us with taxes on our countries.
And I wish they did a spanish translation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernado wrote:
Indygamer wrote:

I don't think anybody can turn this information into a negative, unless they're the ones that charge us with taxes on our countries.
And I wish they did a spanish translation...

What do you mean they're translating it!!!! diluting my gameplay in english so some foreigners can play!!!! 'MURICA!!!!!!

nah just kidding, great news. does this mean that eu shipping is free like in the us? hopefully this will boost the number of pledges and unlock some more stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
westcl2 wrote:

nah just kidding, great news. does this mean that eu shipping is free like in the us?

Definitely not free, but significantly cheaper than having to pay VAT on such a big ticket item. I think shipping was $13 to the EU for Myth. I don't see why it wouldn't be comparable here since it's the same guys doing the work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
westcl2 wrote:

nah just kidding, great news. does this mean that eu shipping is free like in the us?

Definitely not free, but significantly cheaper than having to pay VAT on such a big ticket item. I think shipping was $13 to the EU for Myth. I don't see why it wouldn't be comparable here since it's the same guys doing the work.

It is higher, Myth shipping was a rare deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Ruiz
United States
Calexico
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to remind everyone at EU that Recon is eu friendly and that they are doing a german translation. We are on our last 3 hours and we are at 717k so we might make it to the 750k for a completely free expansion.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/mercs-recon?...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.