Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't backs for the tiles. If I understand right, each type is supposed to have a different design on the back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Treebeard
United States
Joshua
Texas
flag msg tools
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
badge
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
mbmbmbmbmb
The final manufactured game will have backs on the tiles. The print and play version does not.

This is so people can try the game before purchasing the final version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The backs aren't necessary for trying the game anyway...just keep the different tiles separated from each other. It's pretty evident which tiles are claims and which ones are equipment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure why the backs aren't there other than my graphic designer is always looking out for me (cause he's an awesome guy) and it was probably a measure to prevent black market manufacturing (this is a real thing) I will always make a PnP for every game so people can play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unlpat wrote:
I'm not sure why the backs aren't there other than my graphic designer is always looking out for me (cause he's an awesome guy) and it was probably a measure to prevent black market manufacturing (this is a real thing) I will always make a PnP for every game so people can play it.

I figured this would be it. The quality of the PnP files for Pay Dirt is higher than anything I've encountered before, so obviously something had to be left out to encourage people to get a proper printed copy of the game.

On a related note: Patrick, for a future project you might want to consider including a low-ink copy for those who are less keen on printing full-color page after full-color page. That should help getting more PnP copies out there to promote Crash Games' products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patrick,
Thank you very much for providing the PnP files! It made for a great playthrough last night in my gaming group. No worries about the missing backs for the Equipment, Claim, and Gear cards. The main focus was the front of the cards anyway, and not necessarily the backs. Of course, it was nice having the backs to the Personnel cards as the folder had a good thematic feel to it. The guys want to play it again, and so I would consider that a successful run through.
Randy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.