Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reuben
Ireland
Kilcullen
Kildare
flag msg tools
mb
A friend bought me the expansion for the sequel but I don't actually own either game - doh.

I prefer the look of the original; I think the background of the board isn't as 'busy'. Are the tiles the same size for both games? Can the expansion be used with the original?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
The original: you are dikaiju and you place path tiles until one or no players are left on the board.

The sequel: this board has an extra row and column. you are a ship and you place wake tiles until one or no players are left on the board. The dikaiju destroy wake tiles and ships.

I've found the sequel to be plenty game without the need for the expansion or the hassle of trying to explain the expansion to other players at a public game night. They might add a little game to the original if they fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion tiles are for use with Tsuro of the Seas only. They would be useless with the original Tsuro game.

Sorry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.