Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This combo was mentioned in the new "Sleeper" video released on March 25th.

Question: How does one "Fly" and "Burrow" at the same time?

Answer: Einstein-Rosen Bridge (aka a Wormhole).

Sleeper's units are utilizing a four phase process.

1) They teleport a Serpent Man via "Ancient Sorcery" onto Crawling Chaos' faction card.

2) Upon stealing "Flight", they pay two power initializing their "Burrow" ability that acts as a catalyst to form the "Wormhole".

3) After the "Wormhole" has been formed, they use their newly acquired "Flight" ability to propel them just like a starship.

4) Upon exiting, the units drain the remaining catalyst power thereby closing the "Wormhole" and providing them a point of power.

For those who might be wondering... Yes I was bored and had a lot of free time on my hands.

Are other Great Old Ones giving you a hard time? Then summon Hastur of the Yellow Sign!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And here I thought it was just because their wings were able to be used as scoops so they could dig through the earth more efficiently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
And here I thought it was just because their wings were able to be used as scoops so they could dig through the earth more efficiently.

Tsathoggua has figured out how to activate the Wormhole generator! Next, he tries his hand at "How to Properly Cook and Serve Dark Young cutlets".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stoltzy92 wrote:
I guess my imagined explanation might not sound as good now. The one I imagined is much less sciencey and more funny (imo). I imagined Just Tsathoggua and his monsters/units sort of.... swimming through land and jumping to fly a bit in the air like dolphins or flying fish.

Not that funny I know but I have an odd imagination.

Hey! I like this explanation too! Either one works for me. It's just fun coming up with different ways to make this combination actually work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.