Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H. Tucker Cobey
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this feeling that Chakotay is going to be the new Weyoun of silly combos. For example: Chakotay + Li Nalas + The Doctor allows you to use the ability of a Crew upgrade that needs to be disabled every single turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kind of expensive in terms of slots and points...

I think Tom-Sulu is the biggest winner and perhaps Torres-any ship.

Strangely chekov will be a mainstay on Voyager with all the aux tokens flying her way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tsuyoshikentsu wrote:
I have this feeling that Chakotay is going to be the new Weyoun of silly combos. For example: Chakotay + Li Nalas + The Doctor allows you to use the ability of a Crew upgrade that needs to be disabled every single turn.

Why "silly"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles skrobis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because now I can use Janeway for a double scan action, and use spock and Valtane at the same time.

The real trick is to get goofy with it and try stuff like Chakotay to use 7 of 9, and then Hairy Kim or some such, and then discard McCoy to free action the doctor to remove all the disable tokens from the crew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin OConnor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
What is your favorite color?
mbmbmbmbmb
DonMegel wrote:

Strangely chekov will be a mainstay on Voyager with all the aux tokens flying her way.

Not to mention that you can get an additional agility from a flag ship.

2 ship, 1 flagship, 1 Tom, 2 Sulu. (6 agility on a non-cloaking ship) Heck, Jam cloaking on there for shits and giggles for 10 agility dice.

With Janeway you can net 2 evade tokens (much like Data, without the side effects) OR you can take 2 Battle stations to modify attack (OR defense) dice with.

With a 6 forward maneuver I could also see using shield repair crew (Scotty, Harry, Konmel etc. ) as a very effective way to charge in, strike, and then run away to repair. Not many other ships can keep up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2Omega wrote:
DonMegel wrote:

2 ship, 1 flagship, 1 Tom, 2 Sulu. (6 agility on a non-cloaking ship) Heck, Jam cloaking on there for shits and giggles for 10 agility dice.

With Janeway you can net 2 evade tokens (much like Data, without the side effects) OR you can take 2 Battle stations to modify attack (OR defense) dice with.

With a 6 forward maneuver I could also see using shield repair crew (Scotty, Harry, Konmel etc. ) as a very effective way to charge in, strike, and then run away to repair. Not many other ships can keep up.

Toss Tetrion Emissions on there for 14 defense dice and Gul Evek to let you reroll all of them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
Echo2Omega wrote:
DonMegel wrote:

Toss Tetrion Emissions on there for 14 defense dice and Gul Evek to let you reroll all of them...

Gul Evek would replace Janeway, so, 12.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.