Dominion» Forums » General

Subject: vertical card dividers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
scott o
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
just built a box to hold all of my dominion and expansions. I am interested if anyone has created vertical dividers with the cards rules on each divider. I would store all the rule books in the lid but they are just thick enough that when you close the lid they smash the dividers. Would take any help at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
/geeklist/240879
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sodle wrote:
I am interested if anyone has created vertical dividers with the cards rules on each divider.

Mine do. See here: Tasajara's Dominion Base dividers (vertical) - Includes Rules and Clarifications on Dividers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
tasajara wrote:
sodle wrote:
I am interested if anyone has created vertical dividers with the cards rules on each divider.

Mine do. See here: Tasajara's Dominion Base dividers (vertical) - Includes Rules and Clarifications on Dividers

And they are excellent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Horner
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sodle wrote:
I am interested if anyone has created vertical dividers with the cards rules on each divider. I would store all the rule books in the lid but they are just thick enough that when you close the lid they smash the dividers. Would take any help at this point.

Sumpfork's Web Page to Generate Tabbed Dividers will generate vertical dividers. They are double sided with the card's description on one side and the its FAQ on the other. You can select tabs from any or all of the expansions and have a variety of other options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott o
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
still trying to learn how to maneuver in here. How exactly do you get to that thread? and I really appreciate your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that thread may be gone. A Google search led me here:

http://domtabs.sandflea.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Horner
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sodle wrote:
still trying to learn how to maneuver in here. How exactly do you get to that thread? and I really appreciate your help

Sorry. I didn't do that correctly. I have fixed it above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally chiming in with my own Dominion Vertical Dividers pitch. I didn't like any of those that were available, so I made my own set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whaleyland wrote:
Totally chiming in with my own Dominion Vertical Dividers pitch. I didn't like any of those that were available, so I made my own set.

Those are exactly what I was searching for. Thanks much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.