Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear BGGers,

I'm posting this here to convey McMillan's message to New York, U.S.A. Already, there have been a number of ridiculously high rents recorded in New York in the past years, which McMillan says are warnings before the rent goes through the roof. Please listen to the full message, and heed the warning of the Lord Jimmy McMillan. Come to him in faith and full moustache now!

For “The rent is too damn high.” (McMillan 10:13)

Again, I will not be following this thread, though the Lord Jimmy has prompted me to place His message here, so that more can hear this warning. Please understand that it is not my intention to cause contention here with this message, even if your rent is lower than NYC, it may still be too damn high. I just want to post a thread with a message I think is important and then ignore most of your comments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rent Is Still TOO DAMN HIGH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks Obama.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.