Subject: The goal is 500 points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pascal Cadot
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday a game with my son. He won with 464 points and I had (only) 349 points !

But now the goal is to reach 500 points.... simply because there is no token foreseen to indicate that you are over 500 !

500 is THE goal !!

Please indicate here your highest scores, or your most amazing or strange scores, and certainly when you go over 500 !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Teo
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
i have heard my friend reaching 490ish before!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
piotr s
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have once 500 in two player game
my average is about 450 in any number of player

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Valkyser
Germany
Wesseling
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best result I have witnessed: 545

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Fred
msg tools
Stephan Valkyser wrote:
Best result I have witnessed: 545

Wahnsinn!

Can you please give details (# Players, strategy path, VP distance to other players)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Valkyser
Germany
Wesseling
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a 4 player game. The winner had a lot of engineers, 5-6 if I remember correctly. He moved along his industry path twice - the second time scoring 2 of those factories that count the engineer numbers (on the back of the 1 trains).
Admittedly, the others 3 players did not play that well, although they surely were no novices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hornless Unicorn
msg tools
And another 100GG on this
badge
I just spent 100GG on this
mbmbmbmbmb
piotrsmu wrote:
i have once 500 in two player game
my average is about 450 in any number of player

Wow! 500 in a 2player game?
My personal best was 350ish..care to share some strategy thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Cadot
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Waow !
I am impressed by the 545 points!

Let's keep on collecting the highest scores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a 523 today. However it was our second game and the others let me have 5 engineers and I made a finish with 3x level 1 factory in round 6 for 15x points. Other than that I got the +20 and +10 points (with special 9 train) on the bottom train route pretty early after taking the second "?" on the middle route.
3 players, one went for trans sibirian and got 4xx, the third made a mix of everything and finished somewhere with ~250.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hit 492 in my first game ever today. Just a basic middle track and top track combo. Got the worker from the top track early, and from the bottom track later but no good engine on it. Industry was a joke, I only got to my first factory. I had the white rail in the 2nd space with doublers. I had the grey track at 7 on the middle track(for double everything on the track) and brown and wood moved up a little there. I'd maxed the black rail on all lines and had the endgame bonus for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The highest score in the games I have played in was 550. He went for the double-factory strategy in a 4-player game.

My highest score is 485...Factory/Kiev strategy...also a 4-player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.