Just some finicky clarification on this special rule...
The rule says "If an Axis unit enters a hex adjacent to a Cell, reveal its identity."
- Would you do that before anything else, such as op fire?
- If the Axis unit is immediately eliminated for whatever reason, is the cell revealed anyway?
- If an infiltrated unit appeared *in* the cell hex, would the cell be revealed?
- The wording, without adding or inferring anything, tells you when the unit enters the adjacent hex, reveal it. So, first things first!
- It doesn't matter if it's eliminated, it has entered the hex.
- IN is not the same as ADJACENT. It is only revealed when it is ADJACENT