Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all.

I tried searching through the forum here, but no luck with this specific question just yet. I'm assuming yes, since 0 spaces away is "within" 3 spaces, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have an answer for you.

I am posting because I am shocked that you are not chained to the Legendary forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
I'm inclined to say no, but really I'm not sure. It's a good question. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacovis wrote:
The title says it all.

I tried searching through the forum here, but no luck with this specific question just yet. I'm assuming yes, since 0 spaces away is "within" 3 spaces, thanks!

Yes you can, 0 is within 3 spaces, as you say. Yemen, Pakistan, and Afghanistan are the Shia-Mix countries which cannot be affected by this event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
I say yes as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
therealtheshader wrote:
I do not have an answer for you.

I am posting because I am shocked that you are not chained to the Legendary forums.

I like lots of games, so as much as I love legendary, if I was chained to only one game I'd go a bit bonkers. I have a degree in history, so I enjoy my wargames a lot too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reinforcements gents! Glad to see my reasoning wasn't off track too much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.