M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lg13?Let-No-Savior-Go-U...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I really like the sound of Rimeskull and its gameplay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I wish they'd put the Sihedron Circle location into the preview so I could see how it works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kaufmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! A feathered Dinosaur.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Jensen
msg tools
I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tarmahaan wrote:
Yes, but an odd ability - you have to unleash it & hope it finds prey. From the wording, I do not think you can explore first, then use the card to add to Combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf Corbett wrote:
Tarmahaan wrote:
Yes, but an odd ability - you have to unleash it & hope it finds prey. From the wording, I do not think you can explore first, then use the card to add to Combat.

Correct. It has to be played to explore and if you end up in combat you get the dice. It is a good exploration card, especially for Lini who will be recharging it. Of course she'll need another ally with the animal trait in hand for her d4 power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:
Wulf Corbett wrote:
Tarmahaan wrote:

Correct. It has to be played to explore and if you end up in combat you get the dice. It is a good exploration card, especially for Lini who will be recharging it. Of course she'll need another ally with the animal trait in hand for her d4 power.

Especially if she can use an Augury first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Tan
Philippines
Quezon City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:
Wulf Corbett wrote:
Tarmahaan wrote:

0:20 - 0:30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.