Leonard Moses II
United States
Hixson
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any Clash of Clans players out there?

With the new update and Clan Wars (Clan Wars are only for extra loot but it does provide a goal and greatly improves the game) I thought I would jump in here and ask if there was anyone out there that wanted to join the clan.

We have players from level 16 to level 100. There are 17 players in the clan which is named BoardGameGeek. Search for it and join if you want to. I have set the minimum trophies at 400 and the type to "anyone can join".

Thank you for your time.

PS: Since there is a chat log, that is the reason for the "shared interest" thing. I figured people that play board games and use bgg + also play Clash of Clans. That is the shared interest.

Help us fight wars against other clans! For treasure and glory! We may have someone in the clan that speaks your language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dibs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.