Subject: wheres our vote video? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
buck fuddr
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
didnt we do a vote back in march to have a video gameplay of character we chose? what happened to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buckfuddr wrote:
didnt we do a vote back in march to have a video gameplay of character we chose? what happened to that.

If you are referring to the Watch It Played match in which voters voted the characters they would like to see please check out Marvel Dice Masters Watch It Played 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernan Stanton
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Trapped In A World I Never Made...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep it's been done.
Go to Watch it Played on youtube and it's there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/42251/marvel-dice-masters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for asking, because I had missed that too somehow. Now I know. Thanks too for the responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Buckfuddr wrote:

I'm surprised that didn't come up in your YouTube feed? I've had problems with some viewers not getting videos we post. Are you subscribed to our channel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.