Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Day
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://www.tanga.com/deals/2b8c637dd01/bombay-the-board-gam...

Elephants! surprise

My shipping cost (FL) was $4.99.

Bombay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Speckhart
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Goodbye Mr. Burton
mbmbmbmbmb
Been that way for a while now. Grabbed Perry Rhodan: The Cosmic League for $9 when they had free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Day
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
maXReno wrote:
Been that way for a while now. Grabbed Perry Rhodan: The Cosmic League for $9 when they had free shipping.

I search under "games" at Tanga on a regular basis and this is the first time I've seen Bombay. Are there better/other ways to search that will bring up other selections? I'd hate to miss out on some decent games that are not the big sellers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Speckhart
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Goodbye Mr. Burton
mbmbmbmbmb
Flame Point Crispin wrote:
maXReno wrote:

I search under "games" at Tanga on a regular basis and this is the first time I've seen Bombay. Are there better/other ways to search that will bring up other selections? I'd hate to miss out on some decent games that are not the big sellers.

I do the same, unless I'm mistaken but I believe it's been on there for some time now. Honestly who knows since I'm constantly hunting for deals I might have got it confused with another site!

Here's the link I always look at just in case

https://www.tanga.com/deals/kids-toys-games?internal_campaig...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaea Bernard
United States
Saint George
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I won this game from an auction for $5, and i can tell you its relatively simple, the mechanics aren't overly engaging, but if you need a good gateway game or something to play that's more of a filler, this will foot the bill. Also, ive seen this game many times on auctions, and usually for about $5 or less, so i would suggest keeping an eye out for it in the geekbay or just waiting for tanga to have their free shipping deal again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnston
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a nice light family game with great components. The way that the cubes fit right onto the elephant figures is very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maXReno wrote:

Perry Rohdan is still available for a low price. We enjoy the game quite a bit. I'd say it is in the same family as Odin's Ravens (which is out of print) in terms of weight, game length and "feel".

We own both of these are both are "keepers". They provide a quick, light game fix when you aren't in the mood for something that provides more of a mental workout. Recommended: especially at the Tanga price.

BTW - Bombay has been on Tanga for months and months. I saw it there over a year ago...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.