Subject: More than 6 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve zhang
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried playing the game with more than 6 players? My group of friends usually consist of 8 people, so I wanna know how it works with 7 or 8 players. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played with 7 and it was perfectly fine. I'd have no problem playing with 8 either, but definitely not 9 because then someone doesn't get to draw a consumer card. You'll have to reshuffle the business deck once or twice and it's possible that you might run out of money, but you can always substitute something else in if you need to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent T
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Teamjimby wrote:
I've played with 7 and it was perfectly fine. I'd have no problem playing with 8 either, but definitely not 9 because then someone doesn't get to draw a consumer card. You'll have to reshuffle the business deck once or twice and it's possible that you might run out of money, but you can always substitute something else in if you need to.

Yeah second this guy, the game play is still the same and still solid at 7 and 8. You will just find yourself shuffling the business discards a couple of times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.