Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The description to this suggests that this game was sold as a full deck.

I don't remember ever seeing that during my Monster in My Pocket obsession, however what I do remember is that packages of the monsters used to come with 1 card. What I remember of these is that they were much like Top Trumps, which sounds very similar to how these are described.

So, is it the same game?

Now I'm thinking about it, I think I need to go find my Monster In My Pocket Cauldron and see if the cards are still in there - if they are I can see if they're called Battle Cards or not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Answering my own question - I've been up in the loft and they are indeed the same. So cards that came in booster packs were all part of this game. However it looks like the majority of my cards (the series 2 ones) actually came with my cauldron - didn't realise that until now!

Am going to keep these cards out and play it again soon and see what I think. It is definitely a very simple top trumps mechanic, but it could still be fun. I have also taken some pics which I'll be uploading as there are currently not for this game - criminal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Oakley
msg tools
Do you have the stats for the series 2 monster cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MunkkiMunkki wrote:
Do you have the stats for the series 2 monster cards?

What stats do you want?

I have the list of all cards in series 2 if that's what you mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.