Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had been searching for an update on shipping for Canada ever since SPM reported the update for EU shipping.

So in case anyone from Canada is wondering, here is the latest word on shipping to Canada:

Frédérick Bergeron
When you say that America shipping cost will be at about $15, do you really mean America or USA? Canada is in America...

Creator Soda Pop Miniatures
Right now I mean USA. If everything goes to plan though we will have a Toronto based solution and then I'll mean USA and Canada.

Hopefully we'll hear good news soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We in the EU neither have a shipping cost estimation other than the general $30-$50 (probably out-dated a little by now). But the game will ship within EU. What I heard about Canada shipping, they were planning to use USPS. After that comment, nothing new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batanen wrote:
We in the EU neither have a shipping cost estimation other than the general $30-$50 (probably out-dated a little by now). But the game will ship within EU. What I heard about Canada shipping, they were planning to use USPS. After that comment, nothing new.

Well USPS is certainly better than UPS. Does the $50 (upper range) refer to a $295 order (i.e. one of everything) or just the base game /w stretch goals ($100)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the exact answer to your question. I found a recent "unofficial" comment that EU shipping for the Always Super Pledge (not including purchasable add-ons) would be $25. Source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1257458293/super-dungeo... ?cursor=6494664#comment-6494663

Regarding Canada, I found a comment from yesterday. It mentions that Canada orders might be shipped from Toronto. If this happens, it would be roughly $15 for base game. Source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1257458293/super-dungeo... ?cursor=6494994#comment-6494993
(add the cursor part to the link manually; then it should work)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Here's the comment on EU shipping by the way (since finding anything in KS is horrible):

Soda Pop Miniatures wrote:
So we are in the middle of running some shipping estimates and it's looking great for our European fulfillment. Right now our quotes are averaging $15 for UK shipping for an Always Super Pledge and $25 for rest of Europe. Australia is still our white whale but we are actively pursuing the solution to get Australian and Asian shipping lower as well.

But also:

Soda Pop Miniatures wrote:
Jay is correct these are before the shipping credit.
I need to finalize these quotes with our rep but it's looking super promising. Also remember these are being run just on the estimated weight and size of the Always Super pledge only. No blacksmith items. So they are still estimates.

So with a $10 shipping credit we can hopefully expect shipping costs in EU for a basic always super pledge to be $5 for the UK and $15 for the rest of the EU, if true. Fingers crossed for our Canadian friends that they'll also find a good deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
delinear wrote:
Fingers crossed for our Canadian friends that they'll also find a good deal.

So if we can get as good a deal as, say, the UK, then that's great. However, then you still need to factor in the Add-ons which would cost additional shipping. Of course if I was being charged only $5 USD for shipping (after the $10 USD provided by the pledge) then I suppose I would be fine so long as shipping did not exceed $30 (which would be $40, after pledge rebate). Obviously I would prefer it to be less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Gagnon
Canada
Laval
QC
flag msg tools
Inside Canada shipping is up! (Check out Update 29)
Quote:
How does shipping work?

You do not need to add shipping costs to your pledge. Once you finalize your order in the pledge manager you will be charged shipping based on the actual cost to ship your chosen items. In addition, you will receive a $10 credit to help cover the cost of your shipping. More toys for you!

We are happy to say that we have secured fulfillment options in multiple countries to reduce your shipping costs significantly. This means that you will not be required to pay the customs or VAT costs that would be incurred by shipping from the United States.

We will have shipping hubs in: United States, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, and before shipment begins Australia.

Based on the anticipated size and weight of the Kickstarter rewards we have put together these cost estimates. Please note that these are estimates only.

Canada (Toronto Warehouse):

Always Super Pledge $15 ($5 after credit)
1 of Everything $20 ($10 after credit)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yumulu wrote:

Always Super Pledge $15 ($5 after credit)
1 of Everything $20 ($10 after credit)

I noticed, which is great news. So I assume if you were buying one of everything that you would include all the add-on costs to the pledge, then tack on $10 for shipping it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.