Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P B
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the USA trying to obtain a copy of this game will know the pain and complete lack of availability due to some snafu with the distributor. Someone posted that the French version of this game can be shipped via a Canadian website. Others have chimed in saying that the German version is available through Amazon.de.

Having said that, I am happy to report that I just received my copy direct from Germany's Amazon.de. Shipping charges was just 7.95 Euros ($11 USD) and it arrived in just 1 week. The outside packaging was in tatters, but the game inside was fully intact. Awesome.

Game is almost completely language independent. In the advanced rules, there are cards with some writing on them, but there are adequate graphics to indicate their meaning. Also the English rulebook explains each function.

Just an FYI, if you are looking for a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
United States
Lethbridge
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
Game group needed...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also available from boardgamebliss.com located in Canada, and they ship to the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the comments I've read about purchases from Amazon.de stated delivery time could be very long, despite delivery estimates. This has been my experience. I ordered it in March, it was shipped the 22nd, still not here. I ordered Luna about 2 weeks later, and it arrived in a week. I did send a message to them about Palaces, and they are sending out another copy immediately. Great customer service, but I've no idea the reason for lengthy deliveries to the states on some of these.

*Update 4/19: Got the original order in today, safely. So they came through after all, just slowly. I'll be sending the new copy back. Others should be aware of possible delivery delays, but should have no worries ordering with Amazon.de.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lockard
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that Time Well Spent Games will be stocking the German edition of this game in May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Analog_Gamer wrote:
Any more updates on shipping this game in to the US?

This game is not being shipped to USA. You can either order direct from Germany, or from a retailer in USA who imports it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
On average what is everyone paying with shipping from Amazon.de?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Canoga Park
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
mbmbmbmbmb
My last two purchases of it (7/19/2015 and 8/9/2015), having them delivered to California, were $51.51 and $50.29 US Dollar final prices to my door, respectively. Be aware that the listed price in Euros includes a German tax that is removed before final purchase when being shipped out of the country. I saw the game going for between $28 and $32 US Dollars, then shipping was added. Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
badgeguy wrote:
My last two purchases of it (7/19/2015 and 8/9/2015), having them delivered to California, were $51.51 and $50.29 US Dollar final prices to my door, respectively. Be aware that the listed price in Euros includes a German tax that is removed before final purchase when being shipped out of the country. I saw the game going for between $28 and $32 US Dollars, then shipping was added. Hope this helps.

Problem is now amazon shows 1-2 months to ship. What's up with that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.