Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan F
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game to play 2 player so I've only played with two. But every time we play it seems the game is so short, which I can appreciate but since I'm enjoying myself, and usually losing, I want more time.

Has anyone tried adding round(s)? Does it work or are there problems unforseen?

We had one game that lasted a good while because neither of us picked the same cards and so we had more actions. I felt more fulfilled after (not necessarily meaning more fun) but it was more what I expected of a gameplay experience. The other half dozen or so flew by as we matched cards regularly.

Thanks for any insight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It says right in the manual that you can play with 5 building periods if you want a longer game (p10).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan F
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Andrew but I was looking more for an opinion from someone whose tried it out. My doctor has said that I have seasonal allergies but that I COULD go out for walks still, but if I forget my allergy meds it just might not be as enjoyable...

After reading over hundreds of threads regarding questions to rules that have been asked dozens of times (@ least) and posts asking how mechanics work and seeing answers to those questions I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the tautological statement above. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Barkes
Spain
Malaga
Andalucia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dan

You should go see your doctor again, as I think you may also have a 'good manners' allergy. Andrew may have been stating the obvious, but he was clearly trying to be helpful. He didn't deserve such a sarcastic and snotty response from you. This is, after all, supposed to be a community of friends.

Regards,

Mike B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.