Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Örtman
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find it anywhere. How many attacks do the tokens get and how many dice do they roll? I've spent time ripping hairs out of my head over these rules..

Also I don't get how the heroes control zones are supposed to work? Anyone have a clue? Is it the 8 spaces around it? Why not just write that and DON'T include a cryptic diagram explaining... I don't know.. I'm going insane.

Most of the other stuff we've got through learning, but this nut..

Thank's for all the help We can get. Brother and me are trying a new game as of right now.

Peace! /Herb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The tokens get attack dice equal to their threat (less any wounds they have) (Page 13..Counting Dice).

So a 5 threat monster with 2 wounds rolls 3 dice. Watch out as some abilities allow the monster to roll all of their threat dice regardless of wounds.

Control zones are the spaces a hero could reach with 2 movement points. (Page 12, Hero control zone "Each control zone covers a distance of 2 MP around a hero marker")

Its not as simple as just the spaces around it since mountains or water would block movement for most (but not all) heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Örtman
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leighbob wrote:
The tokens get attack dice equal to their threat (less any wounds they have) (Page 13..Counting Dice).

So a 5 threat monster with 2 wounds rolls 3 dice. Watch out as some abilities allow the monster to roll all of their threat dice regardless of wounds.

Control zones are the spaces a hero could reach with 2 movement points. (Page 12, Hero control zone "Each control zone covers a distance of 2 MP around a hero marker")

Its not as simple as just the spaces around it since mountains or water would block movement for most (but not all) heroes.

Great! Thanks a million!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.