Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
A second outing for this little gem. After the marathon (sorry, snickers)Serenissima session, this became the second and final game of the night.

Tim and Nige had never played it so, once again, Rob and I supposedly held an advantage.

I started and immediately placed a farmer (seemed to work pretty well in the past). Then some cities and cloisters and roads were built.

Not the easiest game to write a report on really is it.

Notably, Nigel scored a couple of cloisters during the game but also had a few rounds without any meeple to place.

Tim seemed to have a finger in everyone's pie as well as a few farmers and, although he still had an unplaced meeple at the end of the game, he absolutely romped it.

Tim has since not stopped gushing about this game so I may have to shoot him - but I was pleased he liked it and won. Nice one fella.

For me, however, this could turn out to be a bigger monkey than Serenissima ever was - I really have no idea how to win this - but I still like it a lot.

Final Scores (estimate)

Tim 85
Rob 67
Nigel 54
Dom 43

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.