Subject: Noob question about plowman card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry big gamer

Fitchburg
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Add 4,7 and 10 to the current round and place 1 field on each corresponding rd space. At the start of these rds you can plow that field by paying one food.

I get the 1 food for a field part. do those numbers mean add to current round, so say I played it on the second rd i could play the fields on the 6 th 9th and 12th rds. Also where do I put the fields on the board where the rds are tracked where we flip a card over each round. Thanks in advanced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
henry2013 wrote:
do those numbers mean add to current round, so say I played it on the second rd i could play the fields on the 6 th 9th and 12th rds.
Yes.

henry2013 wrote:
Also where do I put the fields on the board where the rds are track where we flip a card over each round. Thanks in advanced.
If you're asking whether you place the field tiles on the spaces where the action cards revealed at the start of each new round are placed, then yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry big gamer

Fitchburg
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
henry2013 wrote:
do those numbers mean add to current round, so say I played it on the second rd i could play the fields on the 6 th 9th and 12th rds.
Yes.

henry2013 wrote:
Also where do I put the fields on the board where the rds are track where we flip a card over each round. Thanks in advanced.
If you're asking whether you place the field tiles on the spaces where the action cards revealed at the start of each new round are placed, then yes.

K thanks that is what I thought but wasn't sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.