2 Posts

Artipia Games» Forums » General

Subject: Artipia Games: A customer service experience rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan  
msg tools
Hello all,

I just wanted to say thanks to Artipia and the individual who helped me--Vangelis Velles (sorry if anyone else was involved and I forgot you!)--for my recent customer service experience.

I backed a handful of games from Artipia recently on Kickstarter: Among the Stars, Archon, and the AtS expansion Ambassadors. As the deadlines arrived or neared for the games to ship, I began to receive some the products in the mail. Unfortunately, some Archon bags, most of the sleeves I ordered, and the AtS expansion never arrived. I also thought I was missing promos for the games, but later I would find that I actually had them and had not realized it.

I contacted Artipia and explained my issues and Vangelis was very patient with me and quick to ship out another copy of Ambassadors along with my missing bags and sleeves, as well as helping me identify the promos I had mistakenly overlooked that I already had.

I now have in my possession everything that I should and I just wanted to thank them publicly for their outstanding service. I enjoy their games and this has solidified my status as a big fan of Artipia. I will be watching out for their future projects.

Thank you!
thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, my experience with their CS is also positive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.